FDI Device Package Integrated Development Environment - All Protocols Bundle
The FDI Package IDE makes writing, running and testing of FDI Device Packages and EDDs easier and more efficient by providing the complete tool chain you need for FOUNDATION Fieldbus, HART, HART-IP, PROFIBUS, PROFINET and ISA 100 devices in one application. The Generic Protocol Extension allows developers to write and run device packages for any other protocol, like Modbus or Ethernet IP.
This tool contain multiple licenses, each license supports all protocols in a single installation.
- The IDE supports EDD editing and tokenizing into the FDI encoded file format. The encoded EDD, the UIP, and the attachments (such as user manuals) are combined to form an FDI Device Package (.fdix).
- The IDE supports EDD editing and tokenizing of HART EDDs into the HART fm6 and fm8 encoded file formats, which allows for the development and maintenance of current HART EDDs.
- The IDE supports EDD editing and tokenizing for FOUNDATION Fieldbus DDs into the FF ff0 and ff5 encoded file formats, which allows for the development and maintenance of current FF DDs.
- The Reference Runtime Environment is available for testing and debugging FDI Device Packages as well as HART and FF EDDs built with the IDE.
- The FDI Package Conformance Test Tool (CTT) performs automated conformance testing of FDI Device Packages.
- Supports OPC UA Information Model Server as a reference implementation for exposing data to non‐FDI clients (part of the RRTE).
- Support for device variants (Profibus/Profinet only).
- HTML5 and .NET UIP support in FDI Device Packages.
- EDD debugging and host assessor.
- DeviceInfo file generation for HART (JSON and XML).
- FDI Package IDE Toolkit (current released version)
- ISA100 Communication Server
- HART-IP Communication Server
- Microsoft Windows Windows 10 (64 Bit Only)
- Eclipse IDE for Java Developers, Version 4.5.x (Mars.2)
- AdoptOpenJDK Java Development Kit Standard Edition 8 (Hotspot 220.127.116.11)
- Minimum 1 GHz Processor
- 8 GB RAM
- 700 MB Free space on hard disk
General Hardware Requirements
- Registered HART Modem, or National Instruments USB‐8486 interface, or Softing PBpro USB (DUL-NN-012410)
- USB Port
- Ethernet Port
Product Updates & Support
One year of updates and support through our Product Support Program (PSP), is required as part of your license agreement and will be added to the total purchase price.
For additional details and support information on this product, please visit https://support.fieldcommgroup.org/solution/folders/8000073267.