WirelessHART Test System
The WirelessHART® Test System package includes two wireless access points and the following software produced on the Linux operating system: the test automation, application layer verification and analysis software for the evaluation of a device’s conformance to the HART Communication Protocol. The WirelessHART® Test System plays an integral part in the WirelessHART Device Registration program, ensuring device interoperability of both wired and WirelessHART-enabled devices.
- Designed specifically for testing WirelessHART® technology
- Automated applications provide good and bad stimulus to verify robustness of the device under test (DUT)
- Wi-HTEST Access Points (x2)
- USB interface cables (x2)
- WirelessHART Test Applications
- Wi-HTEST HART Master Simulator Software
- HART Test System v3.6+ (required to operate the WirelessHART Test System)
General Hardware Requirements
- WirelessHART Gateway
- 2 HART-Registered RS232 modems
- Wi-ANALYS Network Analyzer
- 1 year parts warranty against manufacturer defect
Product Updates & Support
One year of updates and support through our Product Support Program (PSP), is required as part of your license agreement and will be added to the total purchase price.
For additional details and support information on this product, please visit https://support.fieldcommgroup.org/solution/folders/8000074552.
Shipping via UPS is included. Any customs fees assessed by receiver's countries and locales are the responsibility of the ordering company and will not be paid by FieldComm Group.