FOUNDATION Fieldbus HSE Conformance Test Kit
The HSE Conformance Test Kit is a complete package that allows the user to ensure a manufacturer's stack conforms to the official HSE registration testing requirements. This product will verify the correct communication behavior of an HSE device as defined in the HSE specifications. It is an excellent tool for troubleshooting and debugging HSE devices.
- Ensures stack conformance prior to HSE interoperability testing
- HSE Conformance Test Kit Install CD
- H1 Test Device
- Hardware Dongle
- SMAR PCI Interface Board for BFT
- Bridge Function Tester & BFT Install CD
- Computer running Windows 2000/XP
- Network Interface Card (NIC)
- Available parallel or USB port
General Hardware Required
- Power Supply
- Power Conditioner
- Terminators (2)
- Ethernet Switch
- Ethernet Cables
- DB-9 to H1 Cable
For additional details and support information on this product, please visit https://support.fieldcommgroup.org/solution/folders/8000080750.
Shipping via UPS is included. Any customs fees assessed by receiver's countries and locales are the responsibility of the ordering company and will not be paid by FieldComm Group.