FDIsync for Developers
FDIsync for Developers includes an API that provides a modernized delivery system for Registered FDI Device Packages, FOUNDATION Fieldbus DD/CFF files and HART EDD files. Host application developers can tap into the power of this API for many target applications - enterprise distributions, registries, plant asset managers, cloud gateways, and more! Subscribers will receive updates to the API through the Developer Portal.
- Single cloud repository for all instrumentation files for all protocols
- Automated updates (M2M)
- Updates to FDIsync are instantaneous, no lag between the Product Registry page and the Repository contents
- Secure download and API (JSON/XML)
- Online documentation for the API is available within the Developer Portal
- Archive of all current and previously registered FDI Device Packages
- Archive of all current and previously registered device EDD files
- API Keys via Developer Portal
System Requirements (Platform Independent)
- Windows® XP or newer
- At least 8 MB free memory
Product Updates & Support
One year of updates and support through our Product Support Program (PSP) is included in the purchase price. For additional details and support information on this product, please visit the Support Portal.
If you are looking for individual FDI Device Packages and EDD files for Registered Products, please visit the FieldComm Group Registry.