HART-IP Developer Kit
Field Devices have long been supported by HART-IP™ but are just now gaining interest in the HART community and industry. This kit provides a working HART-IP based flow device. The Starter Kit consists of two software modules running on a Raspberry Pi hardware platform. The HART-IP Developer Starter Kit is a great choice for anyone looking to start implementing HART-IP technology as step towards digital transformation.
- HART-IP Developer Kit provides a working demonstration of a HART-IP field device with pre-built EDD and FDI Device Package.
- Sample code provides a HART-IP Server interface and Flow Application that runs on a Raspberry Pi 3B+ board.
- Sample FDI Device Package project and EDD source to use as a basis for development.
- Windows-based HART-IP Client application.
- Pre-Configured micro SD card containing the HART-IP Server and Flow Device Application running on UbuntuMATE (64-bit).
- Complete set of hardware including Raspberry Pi 3B+, DSLRKIT Power Over Ethernet PoE HAT, Waveshare Raspberry Pi High-Precision AD/DA together mounted on a DINrPlate DIN Rail Mount.
- HART-IP FlowDevice EDD Source Code and corresponding FDI Device Package.
- Four (4) hours Technical Support to help you get started.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 or 2017
- Apache 2.0 License
It is highly recommended that you have the following products:
- FDI-IDE (HART Protocol) version 1.4.1 or later
For additional details and support information on this product, please visit https://support.fieldcommgroup.org/en/support/solutions/folders/8000087943