HART-IP Developer Kit
Field Devices have long been supported by HART-IP™ but are just now gaining interest in the HART community and industry. This kit provides a working HART-IP based flow device. The Starter Kit consists of two software modules running on a Raspberry Pi hardware platform. The HART-IP Developer Kit is a great choice for anyone looking to start implementing HART-IP technology as a step towards digital transformation.
- HART-IP Developer Kit provides a working demonstration of a HART-IP field device with pre-built EDD and FDI Device Package.
- Sample code provides a HART-IP Server interface and Flow Application that runs on a Raspberry Pi 3B+ board.
- Sample FDI Device Package project and EDD source to use as a basis for development.
- Windows-based HART-IP Client application.
- Pre-Configured micro SD card containing the HART-IP Server and Flow Device Application running on UbuntuMATE (64-bit).
- Complete set of hardware including Raspberry Pi 3B+, DSLRKIT Power Over Ethernet PoE HAT, Waveshare Raspberry Pi High-Precision AD/DA together mounted on a DINrPlate DIN Rail Mount.
- HART-IP FlowDevice EDD Source Code and corresponding FDI Device Package.
- Four (4) hours Technical Support to help you get started.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 or 2017
- Apache 2.0 License
It is highly recommended that you have the following products:
- FDI-IDE (HART Protocol) version 1.4.1 or later
For additional details and support information on this product, please visit https://support.fieldcommgroup.org/en/support/solutions/folders/8000087943
Shipping via UPS is not included. Any customs fees assessed by receiver's countries and locales are the responsibility of the ordering company and will not be paid by FieldComm Group.
If you do not want UPS shipping to be included at checkout please select the "Self-Ship" option. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and shipping account information.